Our Experts | Gyles Rochester
Robert Gyles CEO
Address: 507 Place d’armes, 15th Floor
Montréal, QC H2W 2Y8
Robert has over 20 years of financial advisory, domestic and international taxation, and forensic investigations and litigation support experience.
Having led numerous large cases and represented diverse constituents, he is well-versed in taxation and litigation support, as well as financing large real estate projects.
Current Position and Responsibilities
As a partner, Robert works closely with owners, management and other professionals in addressing taxation, financing and numerous other finance-related issues.
In addition to having played a critical role in managing and coordinating various transactions, ranging from the sale of specific business units to the financing of new projects, he has also been involved in many important investigative and litigation support assignments addressing the misappropriation of funds, negligence, and special investigations by CRA.
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement
- Member of Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Quebec, CPA Auditor, CA
- CICA In-depth Tax Course 2003
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), CPA
- AICPA Personal Financial Specialist, PFS
- AICPA Certified in Financial Forensics, CFF
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, CFE
Money does not sleep but it does get sick. ~
- Member of the Chartered Global Management Accountants, CGMA
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, TEP
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy, McGill University
- Certified Public Accountant (US), 2005
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), 2009
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), 2017
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), 2012
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), 1997
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP), 2003
Learn more about our Services