Forensic Services | Gyles Rochester
We work with your lawyers, to help you make intelligent and informed decisions in the boardroom or the courtroom.
Our Forensic Services Department will provide exceptional support and solutions, no matter that situation is affecting your organization. By merging our Forensic Accounting capabilities and investigative skills, we can help companies facing financial and legal complications to find
- Is your company facing financial and legal complications? We offer exceptional support and solutions.
- Have you had a breach of contract or tort? We can give you an independent evaluation of loss and damage.
- Are you involved in litigation? We'll give you an expert witness.
- Has your organization suffered fraud? We can help!
- Do you need to investigate and analyze a claim in a country using local knowledge of business/accounting practice? Let us do it!
- Are you in compliance with anti-money laundering and other financial crime regulations?
- We'll take care of it for you!
- Is your organization facing bribery & corruption claims? Is there is a suspicion of accounting manipulation? We will investigate it for you!
- Do you have a major insurance claim to deal with? Let us deal with it for you!
- Want to ensure that your royalty income is correct? Need to audit your licensing contracts?
- No worries, just call our experts today!
Dispute Advisory Services
Are you involved in litigation or arbitration? Our specialists can help you with discovery assistance, early case assessment, class certification, claim preparation, quantification of exposure, and rebuttal. We can also assist by giving an expert witness testimony.
No matter what the situation may be, from breach of contract or warranty to income losses from torts, we are here to help you! We offer specialized services, such as:
- General commercial disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Government contract disputes
- Transaction-related disputes
- Capital project disputes
When dealing with suspicions of white-collar crime, simple know-how is not enough! You need speed, discretion and sensitivity. An in-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory frameworks in each territory is also essential.
At Gyles & Rochester, we know the importance of reacting quickly and confidentially to a crisis situation. We appreciate the need to stop illegal activity, safeguard your company's assets and reputation. We like to prevent recurrences, and arrive at a resolution with as little disruption as possible to the regular flow of business. Our areas of specialization include:
- Anti-money laundering
- Asset misappropriation
- Bribery & corruption
- Financial misrepresentation
By effectively monitoring and swiftly responding to these potentially damaging situations, you'll be better placed to deal with them successfully, all while reducing adverse financial, reputational, or operational impact.
Forensic Accounting & Analysis
Not sure how to implement your strategic visions? Don't know how to execute or defend your business model? Want to unlock the latent value and potential of information? We can help you!
Using our state-of-the-art forensic technology tools, we can give you a clear evaluation of the opportunity or problem. We can then provide you with options for approaching them and action plans to achieve the best outcome. We help clients to protect and maximize on the value of their intellectual property by examining compliance with licensing agreements. What's more, you can get experienced advice on managing insurance risks and claims in areas including:
- Business analytics
- Licensing management services
- Insurance claims services
The ever-changing nature of business is creating new opportunities. However, along with these opportunities comes new risks and potential threats, including:
- Complex disputes, litigation, and class actions
- The increasing sophistication of fraud, organized crime, and terrorism; more complex legislation and regulations, some with increasing extra-territorial reach
- Developing challenges around technology
- Pitfalls from expanding into emerging markets
- Dependencies on unfamiliar business partners
- More complex supply and distribution channels
- Theft and misuse of intellectual property
about our Services