Financial Tax Advisory Services in Montréal
Let us help you stay ahead of the game... Corporate and personal tax advice are more important than ever with the rapidly changing tax legislation.
Gyles Rochester offers personal financial planning, tax compliance, and advisory services for individuals and private companies. We can help you effectively manage any issues that crop up.
Financial Tax Advisory Services
At Gyles Rochester, our expertise in tax law, tax planning and tax preparation helps you to protect your resources and minimize your tax burden.
- On-going tax consultation service throughout the year to advise and update you on the latest in tax legislation and opportunities.
- Year-end tax planning, to ensure all benefits due are maximized prior to year-end. This service includes preparation of tax estimates early in the year so you can act upon them.
- Expert tax return preparation including Canadian returns, cross-border situations, US returns, taxation for immigrants, emigrants and non-residents.
Protect your assets and minimise your tax burden
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- Accounting and Trust Services
- Financial Tax Advisory Services
- Investment Management
- Estate Administration
- Personalized service to each client
- Meticulous workflow to ensure the best outcome
- Expert knowledge on the financial and legal domains
- Strategic advice for a company, investor, shareholder or individual
Overseas Business Advisory Services
Gyles Rochester’s domestic and cross-border taxation services also include tax preparation and tax compliance for clients living, working, investing, transitioning residency and/or conducting business in the U.S. and Canada.
Our team of professionals specialize in providing the following list of services:
- Canada and U.S. tax preparation, including all provinces and states
- Tax preparation for Canadians living, working or investing in the United States and vice versa
- Tax planning for Canadians moving to the U.S. and Americans moving to Canada
- Reporting of Canadian financial accounts in the United States, e.g., FinCEN Report 114 (FBAR), Form 8938
- U.S.-Canada Tax Treaty elections review to eliminate double taxation
- Comprehensive review of CPP/OAS taxation in the United States and social security-CPP equalization
- Tax advice for Canadians returning to Canada and Americans returning to the U.S., as well as on the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative
For further queries, do not hesitate to get in touch today!
Helping you abide to all legislation
Things you hate, let us calculate.
Whether you are in business as an individual, a partnership, an association or a limited company, we are here to help your business succeed by providing continual guidance for your business and practical relevant tax advice.